We are seeking a full-time Clinical Therapist for our Full-Service Partnership (FSP) Program, at our Palmdale site, to provide Intensive in-home/community-based services to high risk youth and their families. Learn more about the FSP program here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8dsRhrpTo
What You’ll Do
- Conducts intakes, provides individual, group and family therapy services in office and community and school-based settings. Service includes initial clinical assessments, diagnosis, clinical treatment planning and implementation, referral and termination.
- Provides the majority of mental health services in the home, school and/or other community-based settings.
- Engages primary caregiver and other family members in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Handles emergencies as needed, including outside of normal work hours (24/7 On Call)
- Collaborates with the Department of Mental Health liaisons and other outside agencies in establishing the Full-Service Partnership program established by DMH.
- Collaborates and consults with school personnel, DMH, DCFS, DPS and any other service agencies as needed.
- Maintains clinical charts and completes program paperwork.
- Hours: Full-time (40 hours), hours may vary in order to accommodate clients
- Must be on call 24/7 for clients
- Learn more about the FSP program through this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8dsRhrpTo
- Starting Salary: $64,500 (additional years of successful related experience will be considered as well)
- Additional $3,000 bilingual differential for Spanish-English fluency (must pass Spanish proficiency assessment)