We are seeking a full-time Parent Partner for the Wraparound program in our Palmdale facility
We are seeking a full-time Parent Partner for the Wraparound program in our Palmdale facility to provide support to caregivers and families enrolled in the Wraparound program and to help families secure community resources.
What You’ll Do:
- Partners with caregivers to support them in becoming more successful in their day to day activities.
- Develops relationships with community resources that can serve as linkages and referral sources for Wraparound families.
- Provides assistance and support to families, including regular visits to client homes, schools and other community sites.
- Links the family to appropriate community resources and services.
- Serves as role model and mentor for caregivers involved in the program.
- Assists in the ongoing development and evaluation of the program.
- Must be available for a 24-hour / 7 days a week on-call system.
- Must have reliable means of transportation to transport children and their families as needed.
- Hours: Full-time (40 hours). Hours vary – Must have the ability to work non-traditional schedule with a 24/7 on call requirement.
- Hybrid work option available
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must be the parent or primary caregiver of a youth who was a consumer of DCFS, DMH, Probation or Regional Center Services or a child who was adopted.
- Experience with locating support services for low income children and families.
- Must continuously have a clean clear driving record.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Will need to complete mandatory Wraparound training.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
- You’re welcome here. We want CFGC to reflect the diversity of our community and flourish together.
- CFGC is committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and strives to create a diverse, welcoming and supportive workplace
CFGC promotes professional development and a healthy work-life balance
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- 100% License/Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Great training/learning opportunities
- Supportive, friendly work environment that prioritizes YOU
- Work-life balance – flexible time off policies
- Committees and workgroups that always strive to make CFGC’s workplace culture the best it can be.
- Premier Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, identity theft protection, Tickets at Work discount services, and even pet insurance policies!
- And much more! Check out our full benefits summary https://www.childguidance.org/portfolio/benefits/
Read the source article at recruiting2.ultipro.com
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!