We are seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Specialist for our Balboa site in Northridge. The QA Specialist is primarily responsible for chart reviews and ensuring documentation is in administrative compliance with the Department of Mental Health (DMH) requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs extensive chart reviews to insure compliance with the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health regulations and requirements on, but not limited to, the following:
- Current open case charts
- Case charts scheduled for discharge
- Case charts of terminating Clinical staff
- Annual documentation
- Tracks and reviews Transfer Case/Assignment Notices, Treatment Objectives, Annual Reviews, Diagnosis Updates, and Discharge Summaries.
- Creates treatment plan for annual coordinated care review.
- Meets monthly with clinical staff to review and clean overdue items on their desktops.
- Closes cases in the In-house System.
- Updates changes in the In-house and Information System.
- Responsible for Services Tracking.
- Back-up for other departmental administrative positions.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm, 1-hour meal period
- This is an on-site position with the option to work remotely once per week.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must possess good organizational skills and must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time effectively.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must possess a keen eye for detail.
- High School Diploma or GED with some college preferred